Ice Dessert - The Dessert Dish Made Of ICE
What is the Ice Dessert?
This is a mold to make a unique ice dish for your ice cream or starter that need to be served cold that is MADE OF ICE . The ice shape will last about 3 hours at 70ºF/20ºC.
Great for parties, weddings, bars and restaurants or just fun for the kids.
Decorate the ice dessert for special occasions!
There are endless possibilities to decorate the ice dessert by freezing it with ornaments, fruits, food colour dye, seafood etc. The ice dessert is a unique and new design product, which will look very smart at your table setting. It also makes a great gift! The mold is reusable so you can make as many ice desserts as you like!
How does it work?
• Fill the mould with water to ½ inch / 1 cm. of the edge.
• Freeze 24 hours, dependig on your freezer setting.
• Allow frozen mold to stand for 30 minutes at room temperature
• Turn the mold over and pour warm (not boiling) tap water in the centre cavity.
• Discard the water after 5 minutes and remove the mold. Repeat as needed.
• After removing the mold, put the starter of ice cream in to the ice dessert
• For more transparent ice, use distilled water.
• To shorten the freezing time, set your freezer dial on the coldest setting.
• If the ice is rough or uneven when removing the mold from the freezer, pour a little hot water over the surface or fill the uneven part with water and place it another hour in the freezer.
Ice Dessert How To Use
- Ice Products
- Home and Garden
- Mobile Apps for Business
Interested in selling Tell Me First Products. Find out about retail opportunities
Interested in becoming a distributor of Tell Me First products? Find out about distribution opportunities